Moto X Pure 64 GB Black $100 off at Microcenter

Sgooter

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
This is very, very tempting, but no. Must force myself to wait for the next model update in the fall - hoping it fixes the shortcomings in the 2015 MXPE.

telrod11

May 8, 2013
Visit site
This is very, very tempting, but no. Must force myself to wait for the next model update in the fall - hoping it fixes the shortcomings in the 2015 MXPE.

OK, looking to move from my S5 to the Moto.....

What are you looking for in a new phone; What shortcomings do you feel the 2015 has?

Sgooter

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
OK, looking to move from my S5 to the Moto.....
What are you looking for in a new phone; What shortcomings do you feel the 2015 has?
These added/changed features would make the MXPE perfect...for me:
AMOLED 2560x1440
4GB RAM
Snapdragon 820 or better
3600mAh Battery
Wireless Charging
Fingerprint Sensor
LED Notification Light
Customizable navigation bar/buttons
Photo OIS
Photo HDR - tune it down a little
GSM Band 30 LTE

Coresh

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Just about to pull the trigger on this one, and since I'm not from US, I wanted to know if Micro center is a legit and reliable store?
And is the warranty is a Motorola warranty?

Posted via the Android Central App

Sgooter

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Just about to pull the trigger on this one, and since I'm not from US, I wanted to know if Micro center is a legit and reliable store? And is the warranty is a Motorola warranty? Posted via the Android Central App
Yes, Micro Center is legit and reliable. I've bought from them several times over many years.
WRT the Motorola warranty, their online customer service web site page has live chat available to answer your question.

Coresh

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Doesn't Micro Center accept an international Credit Card? I've tried with 3 different International Visa cars, and 1 International MasterCard, and getting the following message:
"Your shopping cart has been cleared because we were unable to process the order. Please resubmit your order with another form of payment. Click here to return to Micro Center - Computers, Electronics, Computer Parts, Networking, Gaming, Software, and more!. "
Customer Service will be online only in 6 hours from now.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't Micro Center accept an international Credit Card? I've tried with 3 different International Visa cars, and 1 International MasterCard, and getting the following message:
"Your shopping cart has been cleared because we were unable to process the order. Please resubmit your order with another form of payment. Click here to return to Micro Center - Computers, Electronics, Computer Parts, Networking, Gaming, Software, and more!. "
Customer Service will be online only in 6 hours from now.
From their website http://www.microcenter.com/site/customer-support/order-restrictions.aspx

"OUTSIDE the UNITED STATES
We apologize that we currently do not ship to areas outside the contiguous United States, Alaska and Hawaii. As microcenter.com continues to develop, the ability to accept more types of online transactions will become available."

Coresh

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, but I'm not shipping outside the United States, I'm shipping to Las Vegas. I just want to pay with an international credit card.

Coresh

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
And now I think the deal has expired. It says $399 in the webpage, but when adding it to the Cart, it says $479.99. pre-tax.
This is so annoying, I've missed the deal just because I can't use an international Visa credit card, which I've used multiple time in Amazon and Motorola web sites.

Sgooter

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I just checked their site. I suspect Micro Center goofed to begin with in setting up the sale price of $399. Bummer.
FWIW, Motorola site has the 16GB and 32GB versions on sale now; 64GB at regular price.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I just checked their site. I suspect Micro Center goofed to begin with in setting up the sale price of $399. Bummer.
FWIW, Motorola site has the 16GB and 32GB versions on sale now; 64GB at regular price.

I don't think it was a goof. B&H recently had the 64GB on sale too. Very short, one-day sale.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition

Coresh

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
No, it was a real sale. I've added the phone several time to my Cart, and each time it was showing $399 in the Cart it self. I just couldn't place an order, I got the message I've mentioned above. Looks like a technical issue.

Sgooter

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it was a goof. B&H recently had the 64GB on sale too. Very short, one-day sale.
Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
Thanks Ry. Good to know this. Hopefully, we'll see more sale prices like this soon for the MXPE.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1