I purchased my Moto X Pure / Style about 2 months ago. Since then it has been running Android 6 Marshmallow. I have always encountered the same problem where my media fails. For example, none of my songs stored directly on the device are able to play, instead giving me a "Music Playback Error". Also the videos i have on the phone do not have audio, and their " time line" (where the line that shows the duration of yhe video and to skip through the video etc.) stays at 0:00. Same goes for all my ringtones amd videos embedded into websites on Chrome. The only temporary solution i found was to judt restart the phone, but again after a while it repeats the whole thing all over again and it is very very very frustrating. Youtube is the only media that works fine. I have searched in nearly every forum i could possibly search and have honestly given up. It seems as if the problem is with just my Moto X Pure, or maybe its the fault of my OS not the phone. I'd much appreciate help because I am tired of having to restart my phone over and over again, which happened 4 times today. Thanks in advance - Matthew
    03-11-2016 10:04 AM
    That happened to me too, just get a replacement, you're probably still under warranty.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-11-2016 07:05 PM
    Yes i am under warranty. Is replacing the phone the only way to solve it? Did you try a full factory reset? I'm trying to avoid resetting because i don't know if its worth losing my data over.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-12-2016 03:43 AM