Brief static on unlock

JCHunter535646

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
This issue has been annoying me for a while: if I press the power button on my moto x pure to go to the lock screen, I see brief static on the lower portion of the screen when the screen turns on. However, this doesn't happen if I unlock the screen through moto display, so it would seem that the issue stems from the display powering on from its completely-off state. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Anyone got a fix for it that doesn't involve going through moto display every single unlock?

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I have not seen this or heard of it in the past. How long has this been going on for you? Have you tried restarting the phone? Have you ever dropped your phone? Your phone is still under warranty. If it becomes an issue that you're unwilling to deal with I'd suggest giving Motorola a call.

Coresh

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Yes, this is a known issue, and I've experienced it myself. It can be easily reproduced by fast presses one the power button to turn the screen on and off multiple times rapidly, but I didn't see the static when regularly turning the screen on by the power button.
I first saw this issue mention in a YouTube review, I'll look for it later.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835