I did a factory reset on my MXP because Approach for Moto Display stopped working (and still isn't so I'm getting a replacement). After using it for about a week, a Moto notification came up asking if I wanted it to read text messages while driving.

I thought these kinds of actions were removed form Moto Assist? And, I can't find this setting anywhere to turn it off or on. Does anyone know where this setting is at?
    03-15-2016 01:37 PM
    In your app drawer, go to the "Moto" app. Press the 3 stars in the upper right corner. Select "Voice" and then "Talk to Me." The settings are located in there

Posted from my XT1575
    NickA likes this.
    03-15-2016 01:53 PM
    In your app drawer, go to the "Moto" app. Press the 3 stars in the upper right corner. Select "Voice" and then "Talk to Me." The settings are located in there
    Thank you! I had Moto Voice disable so everything was grayed out and I couldn't see it.
    03-15-2016 01:58 PM
    I did a factory reset on my MXP because Approach for Moto Display stopped working (and still isn't so I'm getting a replacement). After using it for about a week, a Moto notification came up asking if I wanted it to read text messages while driving.

I thought these kinds of actions were removed form Moto Assist? And, I can't find this setting anywhere to turn it off or on. Does anyone know where this setting is at?
    No. It's in the Moto Voice section of the Moto app now.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    03-15-2016 01:59 PM