DEAL: Jonathan Adler designs now $299.99 (32GB)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Save $175 on Moto X Pure Edition designed by Jonathan Adler: Deals and Sales - Smartphones and Accessories - Motorola

Choose from three exclusive designs from the American style icon, now for a lower price of*$299.99.***The premium phone comes with 32GB, a 21MP camera, and more.

**Through May 2, 2016 at 10:59 a.m. CT. All sales and promotions subject to product availability.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition

anon(96159)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Here's mine. Bought it when it was $350 though.

30ebae2095ddbf40b553c24c425f4e50.jpg

abfc4e9e9f2f994888e7155c4fb8eff2.jpg

Mark Salyer

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Anyone who ordered this phone get faster shipping than what was quoted? I almost bought a 6p, but the price of this phone (it was choice 1b) pushed it out front. Problem is, I need it by the 29th and the shipping is quoting the 3rd. Is that a conservative estimate or are they known to come in a little early.

I will take a chance if there is a chance, but will not be in a hurry if there is little chance.

Thanks,

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Didn't order the Adler designed MXP, but mine arrived in 3 days. A full 3 days before eta quoted by the tracking. Could have been a fluke, but I was happy.

DavidsTech

May 13, 2012
Visit site
It's a good price for a good device. Don't know anything about the guy who designed it but it's still something I would consider. I just got a new 64GB Gold Nexus 6P for about the same price though. With the sale, plus Best Buy gift card (can't use it towards the device but it's still money we used for something else). The trade in of old items took care of the rest.

Had a 128GB 6P about 5 months ago but had to return it since it was defective. If I seen a deal like this back then I think I would have went with it. Although a sweet deal like that more than likely wouldn't have happened about half a year ago.

Mark Salyer

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
I decided to go ahead and purchase and try to get it in. Did not want to spend too much, but a little afraid that I will miss the fingerprint scanner of the iphone. The 6p was my other choice, but did not want to spend $450 for the phone. $299 is a little better for a trial phone.

First Android phone. Wish me luck!

kuffcakes

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone who ordered this phone get faster shipping than what was quoted? I almost bought a 6p, but the price of this phone (it was choice 1b) pushed it out front. Problem is, I need it by the 29th and the shipping is quoting the 3rd. Is that a conservative estimate or are they known to come in a little early.

I will take a chance if there is a chance, but will not be in a hurry if there is little chance.

Thanks,

I ordered the phone on Sunday and the original delivery date was May 2nd. It shipped Monday and now shows the delivery date as April 28. Hope your phone ships that fast!

RolandStone

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
My honeycomb design arrived two nights ago. It was one day ahead of the predicted ship date. Unlocked the bootloader last night. Rooted it and upgraded to the latest Ice Cold marshmallow nightly this morning. So far so good!

eSlu

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
That is a deal. I just paid $270 for a white 32GB on swappa, which I thought was a decent deal, but I probably would have done this instead had I known about it, even though these phoned are ugly as sin.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000