The DND feature on my MXP has been staring on its own lately. I've missed some messages and calls until I look at the screen and see them. Then see DND is activated. Had it in my pocket yesterday when it happened and figured I pocket activated it. This morning it's just sitting on the table for 3 hours, untouched and it activated on its own. Hoping this won't become a bigger issue. Love this phone.

UPDATE: Turns out it is an app causing my issue. Extreme Call Blocker. I love the call blocker app, have used it for years and it does just what I need so deleting it is not an option. But now that I know it is much less of an issue. Was wondering if anyone else is using this app and noticing any similar problem? Whenever a call comes in that gets blocked it blocks the call fine but then auto switches to the "Do Not Disturb" feature by turning it on.
    05-12-2016 01:55 PM
    Is it possible you have automatic DND rules set? In the notification settings there's a spot where you can have you phone activate DND based on calendar events. Maybe that got turned on.

Posted via the Android Central App on my MXPE
    05-12-2016 09:37 PM
    Thats a good point, thanks, but one of the first things I checked. I do have it set to come on at 11 pm and back off at 8am and it works perfectly. I use various different launchers and have gotten rid of one troublesome one causing another issue so maybe that will be the fix. so far it's been ok since removing that launcher. However doesn't seem to have any pattern to it.
    05-12-2016 10:13 PM
    Bump to the top in case anyone else can use the updated info
    05-20-2016 01:00 PM
    Just a thought for blocking programs.

For contacts I am using True Phone which allows me to block contacts easily. I don't like native solutions for some things, and since I use a third party email program to sync my contacts (Nine), I don't have that good of an option to block them.

Also, I use Textra to block SMS.

Not sure if that set works for you, but it did me and I wanted to share it.
    05-24-2016 01:40 PM
    Thanks for the info. I just started noticing the same thing with DND and too have call blocker installed. At least I know. I am going to contact the developer to see about fixing it
    06-14-2016 11:25 PM