Sale price

David Rosen

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
So as much as I love my Moto X Pure, the first Android phone I've had that wasn't Samsung in over 5 years... I ended up using my T-Mobile Jump plan to swap my old dust-covered Note 4 to a Galaxy S7 Edge, and really planned on mainly using it for VR and keeping my Pure as my daily phone... But after a week I haven't even considered powering on my Pure, so I think it's safe to say that I'll probably end up selling it, unless I keep it as a backup phone.

So, with that being said, my question is, what does a used, in perfect condition, Moto X Pure 64gb go for right about now? Also can the warranty be transferred?

Thanks!

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
From the Swappa Price app
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../details?id=com.swappa.app.mvp&token=uM3Dl-PY

353ca0e8d069c70eb95fc6cbc667cdae.jpg

thejesse

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
So as much as I love my Moto X Pure, the first Android phone I've had that wasn't Samsung in over 5 years... I ended up using my T-Mobile Jump plan to swap my old dust-covered Note 4 to a Galaxy S7 Edge, and really planned on mainly using it for VR and keeping my Pure as my daily phone... But after a week I haven't even considered powering on my Pure, so I think it's safe to say that I'll probably end up selling it, unless I keep it as a backup phone.

So, with that being said, my question is, what does a used, in perfect condition, Moto X Pure 64gb go for right about now? Also can the warranty be transferred?

Thanks!
I believe the standard warranty goes with the phone, not the owner. If you bought the Moto Care extended warranty, however, it requires you to give notice to Motorola in order to transfer to a new owner.

"Can I transfer my Moto Care Accident Protection? How?

If you sell or give your device to someone else, the device will still be covered under the existing policy. Please*contact us*and provide the new owners details."

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I believe the standard warranty goes with the phone, not the owner. If you bought the Moto Care extended warranty, however, it requires you to give notice to Motorola in order to transfer to a new owner.

"Can I transfer my Moto Care Accident Protection? How?

If you sell or give your device to someone else, the device will still be covered under the existing policy. Please*contact us*and provide the new owners details."
In the past when I've contacted Motorola to tell them about the same and transfer they told me the warranty automatically follows the phone. Although their support page definitely says you have to contact them...

David Rosen

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Well I sold it on Swappa after it sat on there for 2 months I ended up getting $310. Definitely the most I've ever gotten for a phone considering I usually just let my old phones sit on the shelf for 5 years once I get a new one haha and then it becomes completely worthless.

Anyway, goodbye Moto X Pure. Definitely the "coolest" phone I've ever owned. Had to go back to Samsung though for the Gear VR and the camera. Maybe one day when I have a "real" VR system and every phone's camera is as good as Samsung's are right now I'll go back to Motorola, because I do love their design.

Norg

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Well I sold it on Swappa after it sat on there for 2 months I ended up getting $310. Definitely the most I've ever gotten for a phone considering I usually just let my old phones sit on the shelf for 5 years once I get a new one haha and then it becomes completely worthless.

Anyway, goodbye Moto X Pure. Definitely the "coolest" phone I've ever owned. Had to go back to Samsung though for the Gear VR and the camera. Maybe one day when I have a "real" VR system and every phone's camera is as good as Samsung's are right now I'll go back to Motorola, because I do love their design.
Enjoy your Samsung.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante