Just curious if any on here havent updated their phones. I know that upgrading to the latest and greatest is usually a top priority. My phone is used for work so 100% stability is my top priority and I havent had a single glitch in months of using the phone so I am still on 5.1.1. I did DL 6.0 by accident trying to clear away the pop-ups but I havent installed it. I just keep delaying it and have been for many weeks now. I still see the occasional issues popping up in here and elsewhere with upgrading and then actually using 6.0. I have used it (had a 5x) but I am still happy with 5.1! Rock solid, good battery life and zero issues ever --knock on wood--
    05-20-2016 12:52 PM
    If you're happy with it there is no reason to update unless you want to be able to utilize the new features. IMO, it is always a good idea to do a factory reset after a large update so that is also a consideration. I got my MXP in January and it came with 5x installed. The 6x was waiting for me and I updated then had the luxury of a couple Factory resets before loading anything up. 6x has been very smooth for me and maybe the "doze" feature is actually doing some good. Look at it this way, you can always update later, but you can never go back. I've installed updates on previous phones that I'd wished I'd waited on. The 6x is a really solid os tho.
    So having said all this I'd be hesitant like you to do the upgrade on a phone that was needed for work and was already running smooth, no issues.
    Maybe I'm not much help, but thats my 2 cents.
    05-21-2016 01:00 PM
    I have no issues with my Moto X Pure Edition on Marshmallow.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-21-2016 02:41 PM