No Navigation Audio Over Car Bluetooth

readhpr

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Over the past few weeks I started having issues with my MXPE sometimes disconnecting from my car's bluetooth while I was driving, but it would connect OK the next time I got in the car. A week or so ago it disconnected and I couldn't get it back no matter what I did. It just couldn't find the car bluetooth at all. I finally ended up re-pairing it, and it seems fine, except for yesterday when I tried using navigation while listening to a podcast in Google Play Music. When the navigation tried to give audio directions, it would mute the podcast, but the navigation audio did not come out over the car speakers. Sometimes I would hear maybe the first word of the navigation directions and then it cut out, but most of the time I didn't hear the directions at all.

It used to work fine using navigation while listening to music over bluetooth; it would mute/pause the music to give directions, then resume the music when it finished speaking. I don't use navigation very often, and podcasts in Google Play Music are new, so I don't really know when this stopped working, and I don't know if the problem is specific to podcasts + navigation as opposed to music + navigation. Has anyone else experienced this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad