Anyone seen an update since Feb 2016?

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
It is getting ridiculous that Lenovo will not send out an update since February , it's July!
I agree. That's one reason why I'll probably be moving on from Moto soon. Sad, because I've had every version of the X and loved all of them, but the now infrequent updates combined with the direction they are going with the Z line has me taking a serious look at other manufacturers for the first time in a while.

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I agree. That's one reason why I'll probably be moving on from Moto soon. Sad, because I've had every version of the X and loved all of them, but the now infrequent updates combined with the direction they are going with the Z line has me taking a serious look at other manufacturers for the first time in a while.
Pretty much the same here. I ditched the pure and went to Nexus since they finally work on Verizon (well the Nexus 6 did but it was huge and expensive when it came out). Using a 5x now on N beta and planning on upgrading to the sailfish when it comes out.

Old Stoneface

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Per Reddit, the May security update is rolling out today. (yes, I know it is July)
Too little, too late, where I'm concerned. I've already decided not to go with an MXPE for my next phone, and Lenovorola's execrable "support" is the main reason why.

zuben el genubi

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
According to the TMO rep who helped with my problem and the main office, it is a grey phone. That's what he called it. Logical since they don't sell it.
Still no update here.

zuben el genubi

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
@papagary

According to the TMO rep who helped with my problem and the main office, it is a grey phone. That's what he called it when talking to whoever techs use for help desk. I eavesdrop. Logical since they don't sell it.
Still no update here.

telrod11

May 8, 2013
Visit site
On cricket, and no update yet.
Do you guys think we might have to pull our Sim to get the phone to update?
Seems some of those guys posting over on the reddit thread intimated that you might....

Jaysus

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
On cricket, and no update yet.
Do you guys think we might have to pull our Sim to get the phone to update?
Seems some of those guys posting over on the reddit thread intimated that you might....

My wife is on cricket: she got the update on Friday. (Central PA).

ETA: I am on T-Mo and have not seen the update yet.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae