I'm using moto voice which is working fine through my bluetooth just like it should, but when it hands something off to google now to do, google now responds through my phone speaker instead of my bluetooth. Here's an example...when I get a text moto voice reads it through my bluetooth and gives me the option to respond etc. But when I ask to send a text it says opening google, then google starts talking through my phone, even tho it's listening through my bluetooth. I can send the text fine, but if I'm in the car driving with my phone in my pocket, I can't hear my phone, which kind of defeats the purpose

Also when my bluetooth is connected my phone doesn't announce the caller like it should, although everything works perfectly without bluetooth.
    I'm running android 6.0, and did a factory reset after the 6.0 update. I've spent hours going through all the settings (I know them by heart ) and everything seems to be set up right as far as I can tell.....but I haven't used android since froyo 2.2.2, so I don't understand a lot of them

If anybody has found a fix for this, or have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them
    Thanks in advance for any feedback you can offer
    07-06-2016 12:47 AM
    When you're connected via Bluetooth, is other media (like music) playing through the Bluetooth device? If not, go to Settings>Bluetooth, select the Bluetooth device, and make sure Media Audio is checked on. If only Phone Audio is checked on, Google Now's voice won't play through the Bluetooth device for anything besides phone calls.
    J Dubbs likes this.
    07-06-2016 12:24 PM
    Thanks B. that did the trick.....I had to go through a couple of bluetooths to get one to connect to the phone, but you're right the media option was the solution

Sorry about the delayed response I don't get on here much
    08-18-2016 11:11 AM