Moto X Pure - Cannot skip wifi login during phone activation

barthonomew

Jul 19, 2016
Visit site
1 : Hello guys , I'm a moto and android fans from china, i have buy a MOTO X PURE yesterday ,it looks very pretty and it was bootloader unlocked and rooted , it's system android 5.1.1 , everything seems ok , but.....

2. But when i have bursh it to android 6.0 , something wrong occurred.......... I can‘t skip "select WI-FI network" when it boot ,also i can't connect a WI-FI which can connected to GOOGLE server , so i can't get in this guy . there is nothing useful when i reset it again and again , i cry 。涂鸦_IMG_20160719_234910R.jpg

I have reget i haven't log out google account when i reset it , who cant help me ? thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I would try finding a wifi that will work for you to connect to Google. The system won't let you skip the WiFi setup part because there is no SIM card in the phone so it would have no mobile network to rely on to connect to Google. It has to connect up to get setup.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
When you got this phone, did the previous owner remove their Google Account prior to the Factory Data Reset?

I had an MXPE that broke, and Moto sent me a refurbished device as a replacement. The refurb was a brick, since the previous owner's Google account was not removed, so I was unable to set up mine.

Please take a look at this article: Factory Reset Protection: what you need to know | Android Central