Moto 360 2nd Gen pairing with X Pure, help and advice

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Hello to all,

So I was trying to swap my Moto 360 2nd Gen over to my new X Pure and I'm at a dead end. Typically I'm pretty decent with tech and know how but here's what I got. I can get it to pair with the phone Bluetooth fine. It's the Android wear app thats not recognizing it as paired. Any suggestions or is there something right in my face like a snake that could have bitten me obvious that I'm doing wrong?? I paired no problems with my Droid Z Force. I've even turned the Bluetooth off on my Force and unpaired them. Should I turn my Force completely off. Even unpaired my Force kept jumping in the way so I just turned Bluetooth off on it. Anyone have any ideas why Android wear app isn't recognizing but the Pure does?1473569569518.jpg

Check out the rubber strap I just received today. Blue camo. Lol. I like this one bc the end pieces curve flush to the watch itself leaving no gap. My metal bracelets don't do that and it drives me insane to see the gap. I'm not a strap guy with my high end watched I collect but I'm digging this one for my non automatic smart watch!

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Thanks man. I did. I ignored the snake that bit my face 10 times when it specifically said to connect the watch to the battery source or connector lol. I just figured I'd ignore it bc I was juiced up already. Evidently, that was why I couldn't pair. It paired perfectly after I was bitten for the 10th time lol. I placed it on the connector and it immediately started syncing lol. I never was good at bothering with the small details in directions haha