I have a MXPE and it works well except the one glitch. It's been doing it for as long as I remember but getting super annoying. If I initiate a call on speaker it'll go to the earpiece after a few seconds. If I tap the speaker icon and re-enable it'll work but it's ultra inconvenient especially when driving. Same with BT, it'll go to the earpiece, then I gotta go through the menu and re-enable. Stays connected to BT as far as that goes, I don't have issues staying connected to BT headset when st the gym, it's primarily a phone issue. Would seem software based since the hardware does work.
    10-03-2016 08:44 AM
    Does that happen in Safe Mode? https://motorola-global-portal.custh...,9541/kw/reset
    10-03-2016 11:21 AM
    Never tried it,
    10-03-2016 03:26 PM
    Safe Mode can help determine if the problem is due to a 3rd party app you installed, since it temporarily disables all 3rd party apps.
    10-03-2016 04:36 PM
    My issue is similar. I never noticed it on a call, but recently I noticed Bluetooth will just turn off an random times when I have it on. I also could not turn in back on. I go into settings and it just toggles on and then right back off. So I cannot turn Bluetooth back on.

Safe mode also logs you out of non-Google Accounts on your phone and deleted ALL widgets when you boot out of safe mode and back into regular mode. There is a open android code issue open for that, which I found after.

So Bluetooth turned on in safe mode....So that means it is one of my apps causing the issue? I should try to remove them one by one to find it?
    10-13-2016 11:19 AM