Question: Battery Status Shade (Pic)

Amy wineBerry

May 9, 2011
Visit site
My mom has the Moto X. She said that she's recently been getting this screen when she plugs up the device. Was this part of an update? Or did she install some malware or something that I should remove?

Thanks for your help.

IMG_1277.jpg

telrod11

May 8, 2013
Visit site
It isn't part of the OS (assuming she is stock android).
Not sure if it's just an app or what, but it is kinda cool...

(edit: I may be totally off on this. I made an assumption this is an MXPE 2015, and by the looks of it, it isn't. What model is it?)

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
It looks like a Moto X Play. That screen must come from some third-party app that she downloaded (battery/RAM booster, File Manager, Cleaner ...). Tell her to click on the three dots top right of that screen and see what information she gets.

Amy wineBerry

May 9, 2011
Visit site
The device is the Moto X Pure Edition XT1575 (2015).

The menu button dots definitely only give the option to disable. Looks like I'm going to have to see what she has installed smh

Thank you both for your help. Will report back once I figure out what this app is.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The device is the Moto X Pure Edition XT1575 (2015).

The menu button dots definitely only give the option to disable. Looks like I'm going to have to see what she has installed smh

Thank you both for your help. Will report back once I figure out what this app is.
It is definitely an app... looks like Recent Apps is active, try pressing it and seeing what the most current app is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae