I would purchase 10 of these on release day if they just did this very simple refresh. This would be the perfect phone for me.

All I want is the exact same body, but an AMOLED panel, and a finger print scanner where the dimple on the back is. Update the processor/camera. Everything else can stay exactly the same.

Want to save a little money? I don't mind if the panel is 1080p. Reuse the bodies you have from all the phones you didn't make. Reuse the back panels. I still want my bamboo back!
    07-16-2017 11:51 AM
    I would purchase 10 of these on release day if they just did this very simple refresh. This would be the perfect phone for me.

All I want is the exact same body, but an AMOLED panel, and a finger print scanner where the dimple on the back is. Update the processor/camera. Everything else can stay exactly the same.

Want to save a little money? I don't mind if the panel is 1080p. Reuse the bodies you have from all the phones you didn't make. Reuse the back panels. I still want my bamboo back!
    Eh, we already know what's coming and it's just a premium mid-ranger...

Did you have a special reason or some other piece of information that caused you to start a new thread instead of the one that is immediately next to yours that is about the exact same thing?

https://forums.androidcentral.com/mo...re-2017-a.html
    07-16-2017 04:08 PM