US Pure Nougat Is Finally Rolling Out!

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Here is a screen post-upgrade. On the 9/1 security patch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170928-052403.jpg
    Screenshot_20170928-052403.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 114

aowald

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Can you comment on the performance with the update? I'm wondering if it would make my apps run slower, battery drain faster, worsen my experience with wireless devices. I just got the notification that I can download the update yesterday, but haven't taken the plunge as much as I want to for fear of resulting with a sluggish device.

Jheebs

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Can you comment on the performance with the update? I'm wondering if it would make my apps run slower, battery drain faster, worsen my experience with wireless devices. I just got the notification that I can download the update yesterday, but haven't taken the plunge as much as I want to for fear of resulting with a sluggish device.

Everything is pretty much as good or a little better than before... Nothing special...

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Everything is pretty much as good or a little better than before... Nothing special...

I would agree. No noticeable difference. I did move to using Nova Launcher so I could make it look more like a Pixel home screen.

Glad to have multi-window on this device, microSD, NFC AND A HEADPHONE JACK.

mrpackerguy

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
Got it this afternoon. When I got home, downloaded it then on install got an error message coming out of Green Android man's trap door tummy. Still have 6.0 I might be SOL At least my phone rebooted and it works.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
On a stock device, this "error" usually comes from old data in the Play Store app's cache... clearing the cache will clear the old data and it will be rebuilt as needed and should fix the Certified/uncertified error.

On devices that have been modified or are running a custom ROM, no, this will not fix that issue as it isn't "broken" but is reporting correctly.