Pre Orders in the UK are live

ceepan

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I have seen it in GMail, Calendar and when trying to input into the Google Search on the homescreen. It only seems to be in the top left of the screen which is where these controls exist.

Sebsal

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I contacted customer support todat as my order has been showing as complete since September 18th and awaiting delivery. I had an estimated delivery date of 9th October. The support guy told me my phone has been exported and is currently waiting to be allocated someone to deliver it. He couldn't tell me who this would be or how long it would take but if it's been exported i'd hope to get it well before the estimated delivery date

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I contacted customer support todat as my order has been showing as complete since September 18th and awaiting delivery. I had an estimated delivery date of 9th October. The support guy told me my phone has been exported and is currently waiting to be allocated someone to deliver it. He couldn't tell me who this would be or how long it would take but if it's been exported i'd hope to get it well before the estimated delivery date

that's interesting, so even though it shows as "not sent" they told you it's already been exported? I might chat to them and see if I get the same response. It's only a week or so until my delivery date but I don't want to wait haha!! plus my wife is due to give birth to our Son on the 5th of Oct, which will collide with my phone delivery. We all know which is more important ;)

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I have seen it in GMail, Calendar and when trying to input into the Google Search on the homescreen. It only seems to be in the top left of the screen which is where these controls exist.

Let us know what Moto tell you? Hopefully they can get a new model sent out to you asap.

ceepan

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I will do. My order originally state October 9th as the date. I was surprised to get a SMS on Monday afternoon with the DHL tracking number.

ceepan

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Motorola Store emailed on the 21st at 0936 to say it had been dispatched. I got an SMS on 21st at 13:40 to say it was on its way with the link to track it. It arrived at 12:51 on the 23rd.

Sebsal

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Also got a dhl text. Seems it's just about to leave China despite what motto customer service told me. At least it's on the way

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Who are you ordering from as Clove don't have stock yet nor do Amazon or Handtec, I have never heard of Handtec are they any good and are they good with returns if faulty?

JJ008

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Who are you ordering from as Clove don't have stock yet nor do Amazon or Handtec, I have never heard of Handtec are they any good and are they good with returns if faulty?

I got mine from Motorola website. I've never bought anything from Handtec so not sure.

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I got mine from Motorola website. I've never bought anything from Handtec so not sure.

Ahh ok it is just £40 dearer on the Motorola site isn't it but you can choose your colours as with other UK places it is just black or white :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463