I just noticed that the moto x style international have a 3 Pin Mains Adapter... where the hell do I connect this to?? (I live in israel)

If this is the international version of the phone, why do I get a charger with 3 pins??? I have no where to connect this to, and my phone is already being shipped by CLOVE

Got this reply from clove:

Thank you for the enquiry. You will be able to use a Travel Adaptor or Converter for the purpose of charging the device or, alternatively, we do have 2 Pin Adaptors available amongst the Motorola Moto X Style Chargers at the following link:-

https://www.clove.co.uk/accessories/...style/chargers
    Then told them why not put a 2 pin charger for me the first place

We understand this (my name), however as a UK retailer we only have access to sealed stock provided by Motorola UK.

We cannot change the box contents
    Just great!!

Now I cant enjoy a fast phone charging.

What am I suppose to do now?
    10-02-2015 03:25 AM
    An adapter shouldn't affect charging speed.

Posted via Android Central App
    Ry likes this.
    11-02-2015 05:05 PM
    I just noticed that the moto x style international have a 3 Pin Mains Adapter... where the hell do I connect this to?? (I live in israel)

If this is the international version of the phone, why do I get a charger with 3 pins??? I have no where to connect this to, and my phone is already being shipped by CLOVE

Got this reply from clove:

Then told them why not put a 2 pin charger for me the first place

Just great!!

Now I cant enjoy a fast phone charging.

What am I suppose to do now?
    Why did you buy it from a UK site? of course a UK retailer is going to ship with a UK plug. Could you imagine all the thousands of people that bought a Moto X from Clove who live in the UK didn't get a UK plug??

The Moto X Style is the international version of the US Moto X Pure - buy your products direct from Moto if you want the charger compatible with your country or better yet, buy it from a retail store in Israel.
    12-22-2015 05:51 AM