Hi,

So I'm planning on getting a Moto X Style White which is now only available in 16GB (32 GB has been out of stock for way too long) and So I;m thinking that I'll get an sd card to use as an Adoptable Storage Device.
    I've heard a lot about both the Samsung pro+ (U3) and the Samsung Evo+ (U1), the only problem is in my country only the 64GB variant of the Pro+ is available, whereas the 128GB version of the Evo is availble as well.

So my question is whether the performance increase from using the Pro+ U3 above is significant enough to warrant the reduced storage availability? Or will the performance be just a minor increase and I should get the 128 Gig Evo instead?

Thanks for the help
    09-25-2016 04:48 AM
    Hi,

So I'm planning on getting a Moto X Style White which is now only available in 16GB (32 GB has been out of stock for way too long) and So I;m thinking that I'll get an sd card to use as an Adoptable Storage Device.
    I've heard a lot about both the Samsung pro+ (U3) and the Samsung Evo+ (U1), the only problem is in my country only the 64GB variant of the Pro+ is available, whereas the 128GB version of the Evo is availble as well.

So my question is whether the performance increase from using the Pro+ U3 above is significant enough to warrant the reduced storage availability? Or will the performance be just a minor increase and I should get the 128 Gig Evo instead?

Thanks for the help
    In my opinion the performance increase is not going to be that noticeable. Get the 128 model if that's what you want, which seems to be the case.

Let us know how things go.
    09-25-2016 10:57 AM