After the June patch my girlfriends X4 has had nothing but connectivity issues. service will drop (wifi and cellular) and come back in 10 seconds, phone calls most of the time have no audio and many have to be made to find a good connection. apps will force close and the battery has gone to crap.

Ive asked on a subreddit and i have found a few people that agree they have had the same issues but nobody knows how fix it, they just keep asking if I have found a fix, lol

So far i have tried to wipe the cache partition but later found that isnt a thing anymore, lol
    I have reset the network settings and started from scratch on that side.

I am trying to avoid doing a wipe and restore because i will have to use helium to restore the games and ive done that once, it was a PITA

Any other things you guys think will help or has anybody experienced this issue in the last week with the new update?

TIA
    06-06-2020 09:06 AM
    Does this happen in Safe Mode? https://motorola-global-portal.custh.../30,6720,10317

Since the X4 uses dual A/B partitions for seamless updates, it no longer lets the user wipe the cache partition.
    06-06-2020 05:50 PM
    Does this happen in Safe Mode? https://motorola-global-portal.custh.../30,6720,10317

Since the X4 uses dual A/B partitions for seamless updates, it no longer lets the user wipe the cache partition.
    I haven’t gone that route yet. I called att and had them do a master radio reset and reset everything. I don’t know if that worked yet but I’ll find out in a little bit. They said if that does t do it I can either do a master reset or call Motorola. I’m not sure how that will go. Lol.
    06-08-2020 05:55 PM
    Safe Mode is harmless to try -- it won't erase any of your data or change any of your settings. Once you're done testing in Safe Mode, do a simple reboot, and you'll be back in regular mode.
    06-08-2020 10:21 PM