Droid Ultra at $199

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
How come nobody is complaining that the DROID ultra has the same specs as the X, other than a smaller battery and is NOT assembled in America and is $199 on contract? For some reason the DROIDs can be completely carrier exclusive, last year's design, not made in the USA, and the same price as the X and nobody complains?

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
How come nobody is complaining that the DROID ultra has the same specs as the X, other than a smaller battery and is NOT assembled in America and is $199 on contract? For some reason the DROIDs can be completely carrier exclusive, last year's design, not made in the USA, and the same price as the X and nobody complains?

Because they like to be naive and think since the Moto X was the first motorola phone they did completly while under google it'll be priced like play-stoe nexus phone.

Who cares where it is made...

Sent from my SCH-I535

I personally do, and so do others. It's a great thing that it's being partly made and assembled here. Plus everything built over there is usually crap compared. The 'American Phone'.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I think the Ultra became irrelevant the moment the X was announced.

I was planning on checking out the Ultra when it comes out and if it's what I expect it to be i was going to buy it. Thank you for letting me know its irrelevant so I don't have to waste my time. You might wanna tell Verizon to stop advertising it too, they're just wasting money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20