"20 tips for Moto X" by Droid Life, but probably no big news for ya'lll already android users...

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
"20 tips for Moto X" by Droid Life, but probably no big news for ya'lll already android users...

http://www.droid-life.com/2013/08/20/20-tips-and-tricks-for-the-moto-x/

Since everyone knows android already, no biggie,

The usual moto x stuff til 8mins
camera functions from 8 - whatever
photos can be in card mode 10:55, hi web os, good to see you.
shows skip @ 13mins
and then does a coupla settings

ho hum, but there ya go.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: "20 tips for Moto X" by Droid Life, but probably no big news for ya'lll already android users...

and this is a droid commercial but and check this guy out doing what one of my favorite things to do is gonna be, calls his phone to see where it is...

they also mention "scratch resistant glass" on the droid (moto has the same thing i believe), it's not gorilla glass, it's..."magic glass" btw, lol)

Verizon Commercial - DROID "Catch Me If You Can" - YouTube
He calls out to it at 0:50

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: "20 tips for Moto X" by Droid Life, but probably no big news for ya'lll already android users...

My wife is looking forward to the, "find my phone" functionality. Our kids move her phone to the weirdest places.

Nexus through spacetime.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

My wife is looking forward to the, "find my phone" functionality. Our kids move her phone to the weirdest places.

Nexus through spacetime.

oh, they're gonna love this thing. lol. they'll be talking to it all day long. Be careful they don't throw a wig on it and start feeding it soup. lol. Mom might have to hide that phone.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site

Nexus through spacetime.

That will be helpful, but if your kids are as interesting as mine, Device manager will be more effective. When the phone is not within earshot of your wife, the feature won't work. Device manager will set off the ringer at max volume for 5 minutes. In most houses, that will allow a complete sweep. I have tested it, and it is very cool. Works with any android phone too.

https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager?u=0

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

Device Manager is great for that. I still keep Cerberus on standby.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site

That will be helpful, but if your kids are as interesting as mine, Device manager will be more effective. When the phone is not within earshot of your wife, the feature won't work. Device manager will set off the ringer at max volume for 5 minutes. In most houses, that will allow a complete sweep. I have tested it, and it is very cool. Works with any android phone too.

https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager?u=0

Not at my house. 3 acre land as you can imagine its a big house so finding the phone is very difficult.

Posted via Android Central App using my awesome Nexus 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol