pretty funny

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
how many AC members suddenly have no problem at all with 16GB phones when they see a new shiny. lol.

It's not sudden with me. I've never had a problem with them. If they gave me more then I wouldn't mind, but it'd prob be unused space.

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I personally get a kick out of folks massively bashing the X pre release because of specs that are now envious of the software features.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I have a GNex with 32gb of storage and am only using about 5gb. All of my pictures get backed up to G+ and all of my music is in the cloud. I have a Nexus 7 for playing games and watching movies. The smaller memory device is not a problem for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7

GNexROC

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Had my Gnex since launch and so far I've used a whopping 6GB. With nothing in the cloud. I'm pretty sure 16GB + 50GB of cloud storage should be just fine for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
It does come in 32gb, both on att and developer. that being said, i'd still get the 16GB since i don't care to spend an extra $50 on the extra space that i dont really need.

tpags

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Just so long as there isn't 6 or 7 GB used up with a bunch of bloat "ala Touchwiz S crap", 16gb is good enough for me. The cloud is where its at!

Posted via Android Central App

anon(5384869)

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I've always made it a point that 32GB is a minimum for me. I prefer too much and not needing it, than having to limit what's on it for the sake of my limited storage. If I'm going to spend over a year with a device, I want to use it MY way, no limits. Feel the same about battery life, data, etc.

For this reason, I'm getting the 32GB version of the MotoX. I hope that AT&T doesn't actually have the exclusivity on it, and if they do, that it's a short lived one. I find that AC has been the only one to say it does. I kinda hope they're wrong on this one. This has a been a surprisingly ambiguous point.

GNexROC

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
A few minutes if research will reveal that as of now AT&T has exclusivity on motomaker and 32Gb for the time being. Hopefully both will come to other carriers shortly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I would have loved to get the 32 GB version but purchasing my phone at best buy was a must do I could sign up for their protection plan. 16gb will do just fine knowing if anything happens, I can swap out for a brand new one with no deductible.

Sent from my Moto X

bleedblue

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I prefer drop box over Google drive, so no that don't help me

Ultimately, I find the general argument centers around local storage, anyways. Plenty of cloud service options. People want more local storage, regardless of cloud options. So while that Drive deal may ease a bit of whatever pain, it hardly solves their main issue.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz