pretty funny

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
With the amount of apps I've been downloading on my N7, I'd like a 32GB, but I'll probably stick with 16GB. I've been using Dropbox and Drive for awhile now with my past two smartphones and have been fine. If my phone doesn't have an SD card slot, though, I will need a 32GB based on downloading playlists for road trips on my phone since driving through Kansas and Oklahoma to get to Texas equals no Sprint service. lol

Beyond Fire

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Back in the day 16gb would have been fine for a phone since I always had a dedicated mp3 player with me, but not anymore. I'm always looking for an all in one device and that's why anything less then 32gb for me just won't cut it! That being said however, I did op't for the 16gb S4, but since it has an SD card slot it was no problem.

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I can see where this bothers some people and it's a non-issue to others. If you need to store files locally for whatever reason (limited data connectivity, speed, etc.) then an expandable SD card slot would be advantageous. If you prefer cloud storage, then 16gb is fine. I'm using a total of 4gb locally right now, so I think you can guess which group I fall into.

Luckily, there are other options out there if you need the extra memory. No one claimed the Moto X to be the perfect phone for everyone. Do your homework, buy what suits you, and leave it at that.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I can see where this bothers some people and it's a non-issue to others. If you need to store files locally for whatever reason (limited data connectivity, speed, etc.) then an expandable SD card slot would be advantageous. If you prefer cloud storage, then 16gb is fine. I'm using a total of 4gb locally right now, so I think you can guess which group I fall into.

Luckily, there are other options out there if you need the extra memory. No one claimed the Moto X to be the perfect phone for everyone. Do your homework, buy what suits you, and leave it at that.

Excuse me. There's no room for reason or common sense in this forum.

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
This thing runs jb pretty well for all the **** it catches. Plus with safestrap, it's been a rom flashing machine

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

I loved my Droid Bionic. Was sorry I sold it when I got my GNex 'cause it was a lemon. Made me leave Android altogether, but the Moto X is probably bringing me back. Just sayin'......don't anybody be hatin' on the Bionic. ;-)

JoseGui

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I loved my Droid Bionic. Was sorry I sold it when I got my GNex 'cause it was a lemon. Made me leave Android altogether, but the Moto X is probably bringing me back. Just sayin'......don't anybody be hatin' on the Bionic. ;-)

Right on ... I'm still on a Bionic too, laggy and showing its age but not bad with JB. Dropped it in a pool yesterday, but it never lost power, and somehow it has survived after some airing out and the rice treatment. Must confess, a little part of me would have loved the excuse to go get an x. When I can on vzw, of course.

Gamer_Radar

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
It's not sudden with me. I've never had a problem with them. If they gave me more then I wouldn't mind, but it'd prob be unused space.

same here.. 16gb is fine, actually perfect.. I use Google Drive, Flickr and Dropbox soo much... Then I also sync to my Desktop when I see it getting full, or i delete old *** pictures that have no importance to me (im not a Data Hoarder like most people)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Bionic? Damn man, that thing was an antique a month after it was launched

But unlike the Atrix models and the Photon, we actually got Jelly Bean on it.

Thanks for the support, Moto! :)

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance