spent about 15 min with the moto x

mcelmeel17

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
If any body has any questions I will be sure to answer them. I didn't have a substantial amount of time but I came away REALLY impressed. Ill answer as detailed as possible and I feel I can be really objective. Also I saw all of the cases too. Just as a frame of reference, my phones have been droid x, thunderbolt, gsm gnex, and nexus 4.

PS. Yes I know there are other threads here but I figure I might as well throw in my thoughts and opinions.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If any body has any questions I will be sure to answer them. I didn't have a substantial amount of time but I came away REALLY impressed. Ill answer as detailed as possible and I feel I can be really objective. Also I saw all of the cases too. Just as a frame of reference, my phones have been droid x, thunderbolt, gsm gnex, and nexus 4.

PS. Yes I know there are other threads here but I figure I might as well throw in my thoughts and opinions.

I don't have any questions, but I am a little green with envy....

bandityo

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
How was the quadrant score.....how was the battery life...how did your apps sync.... how was the ..nevermind. this thread makes me LOL ..however thanks for your efforts..just not enough time to draw any conclusions especially since so many of us also have posted we have seen them in the store lol

mcelmeel17

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I guess I meant overall feel and look. I have a lot of smart phones and surprisingly this phone feels extremely premium both in looks and feel.

cdmta

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Did the same thing today. Absolutely loved the feel in hand. They had a custom green one in store that I could hold without a tether. Frigging awesome. Display was better than I thought it would be. Very close to my DNA. I was pleasantly surprised. This is my next phone for sure. Active notifications, always listening feature, size, build quality, and feel are perfect. Speaker is louder than my dna too.

mcelmeel17

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I was reallllly impressed by the loudspeaker quality. Louder and fuller than my nexus 4. I liked the screen quality but whites looked a little grey even at 100% brightness