just a question. if att will get this phone

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
ok after hearing about what the moto x can do with its impressive batt life i am impressed, sad thing is i cant get the phone and i dont want to leave att just for a phone service is great where i live and unlimited data, i am on att and really dont feel like paying 700+ for a phone.
my question is when will att come out with some of the other phones like moto and droid (not sure if they are the same) or is it just limited to one carrier.

just figured i would post .

Kamron Erani

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
ok after hearing about what the moto x can do with its impressive batt life i am impressed, sad thing is i cant get the phone and i dont want to leave att just for a phone service is great where i live and unlimited data, i am on att and really dont feel like paying 700+ for a phone.
my question is when will att come out with some of the other phones like moto and droid (not sure if they are the same) or is it just limited to one carrier.

If I understand you correctly you want the Moto X but don't want to leave At&t? If so you are in luck, because At&t does carry the Moto X, in fact they also have the customization exclusive.

blazin247

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

I don't have AT&T, but I believe they currently have the exclusive on the Motomaker, where you can build a custom colored Moto X. Try this:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...2Fwww.motorola.com%2Fmotomaker&token=lC9JR5Yp

At the end, review and check out gives the AT&T option.

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
dang i wish i would have known that, now i have to wait 2 years i settled on the gs4, i might try that att next feature. should have done my homework

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
dang i wish i would have known that, now i have to wait 2 years i settled on the gs4, i might try that att next feature. should have done my homework

I would definitely return the s4. The customization is sweet, and if you wait they will drop price to $100 and make wooden backs (bamboo, mohogany, rosewood, and toque) available at the end of the year.

Posted via Android Central App

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Ya bad thing is this is an August phone. And I cant flash roms either going to att to see if I can get an older gs4 for now.

even if I did get the moto x I love some of the feature of my gs4.

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
maybe. but who knows what will be out there in 2 years we may not even have hand held phones? for some reason att wont let me get the next year upgrade. so thats out of the option, will have to have a chat with them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis