Cameron better than Nexus 4?

Jason Cockerham

Community Review Team Leader
Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. I currently have a Nexus 4 and absolutely love it. I'm torn between the One, the Moto X, and the G2. I'm leaning more towards the Moto X but am worried about the camera. I don't have to have the top of the line latest and greatest as long as the camera is better than the Nexus 4. So that's my question. Is the camera on the Moto X at least better than the N4? Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. I currently have a Nexus 4 and absolutely love it. I'm torn between the One, the Moto X, and the G2. I'm leaning more towards the Moto X but am worried about the camera. I don't have to have the top of the line latest and greatest as long as the camera is better than the Nexus 4. So that's my question. Is the camera on the Moto X at least better than the N4? Thanks!

I believe it is.

Its not better than the new nexus 7 when it comes to handling low light though and the new nexus 7 camera is not even a bragging point haha. With that said I've gotten some pretty awesome shots with moto x. Its weird.

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Whos Cameron?

Joking... They both suck just as bad as each other. Only thing about the Moto X is that Motorola "said" they will fix it through update.

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site

Its close. Very close.