Group texting

Martin Hansen

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
LOVE LOVE LOVE my Moto X. Here's my problem...

Started a group text yesterday with three people. Two of these people I have already texts from outside of the group. The only person I got a repsonse from in the group was the person I hadnt texted since I got my phone. Of the two I have previously texted only one responded and her responeses were inside our previous texts. Whats wierd is they were labeled as a MMS. I went to settings to make sure group text was enabled. Anyone else experiencing this?

Jetster220

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Okay, interesting, I was wondering if I was the only person that is having this same issue. Mine is very similar, I have a group chat with a couple different groups of friends. One of the group chats is perfectly fine, everyones messages all appear in the group chat, in the other group chat, I send the messages and both friends receive it in there respective group text, but when one of the friends replies to me, his message shows up in our single txt, and the other friends reply goes to the group. I hope that makes sense, kinda hard to describe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech