Matte screen protector.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I want a screen protector that has a matte finish. They are usually the best for finger prints.

Otterbox seems to make them like that but not this phone. Anyone know of a good one like that.

Posted via Android Central App

bandityo

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Get the skinomi from amazon..cheap and its just like an invisible shield...wet application, no bubbles no orange peel

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Get the skinomi from amazon..cheap and its just like an invisible shield...wet application, no bubbles no orange peel

Just checked them out on Amazon...on sale for a penny! Decided to order 3, they bumped the order quantity up to 6, ok...but they want $8.85 shipping!!

No thanx!

KentuckyHouse

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I want a screen protector that has a matte finish. They are usually the best for finger prints.

Otterbox seems to make them like that but not this phone. Anyone know of a good one like that.

Check out Motorola's page on accessories for the Moto X. Power Support is actually making screen protectors for the Moto X (the first time they've made them for a non-iPhone). Their antiglare screen protectors are the best I've ever used, bar none.

Sent from my Moto X

asylvia

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I just got the power support shock absorbing protector. Very nice but I seem to have lost some screen touch responsiveness. I'm guessing you had no problem with the matte one? Does it change the screen color at all?

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I just got the power support shock absorbing protector. Very nice but I seem to have lost some screen touch responsiveness. I'm guessing you had no problem with the matte one? Does it change the screen color at all?

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

Hmmm. Maybe its because its the shock absorbing one? Guessing there is extra layer there?

The otter box actually says it enhances the screen.

The last time I had a screen protector was on the iPhone 1 and was matte. Didn't loose color. Had a flatter kindle paper like look. Without losing resolution if you can imagine that.

Camilo

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Check out Motorola's page on accessories for the Moto X. Power Support is actually making screen protectors for the Moto X (the first time they've made them for a non-iPhone). Their antiglare screen protectors are the best I've ever used, bar none.

Sent from my Moto X
I ordered a 2 pak of these non glare protectors when I bought my phone through moto maker. They apply very easily and cleanly (no bubbles or dust - come with a sticky dust remover), and they look perfrect on the screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781