Weird chop, lag, stuttering

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what it is but lately my device has become full of stutters when scrolling, changing screens, etc..

Though maybe something got messed up after trying different launchers, so I reset the device but its still doing it.. Can't think what would be causing it, I don't think the romance period allowed this to go unnoticed haha. Any suggestions?

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what it is but lately my device has become full of stutters when scrolling, changing screens, etc..

Though maybe something got messed up after trying different launchers, so I reset the device but its still doing it.. Can't think what would be causing it, I don't think the romance period allowed this to go unnoticed haha. Any suggestions?

Does it happen after a factory reset and before installing/restoring apps?

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Does it happen after a factory reset and before installing/restoring apps?

I'm going to try another restore. But I don't think so. Its really bad in chrome, hangouts, Facebook (fb has always been buggy) and hitting home button its choppy when closing screen.

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Well punit got some Motorola developers involved that are working to find the issue in my phone.

Moto is dedicated that's for sure. Glad google bought them.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well punit got some Motorola developers involved that are working to find the issue in my phone.

Moto is dedicated that's for sure. Glad google bought them.

Be sure to keep us up to date on the results,kinda curious as to know what caused it to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca