New Verizon Soak Test Coming???

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Another thought: anyone think that rather than this being 4.4, this could be an update that enables band 4?

I'd love that as much as 4.4.

Postoid

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Another thought: anyone think that rather than this being 4.4, this could be an update that enables band 4?

I'd love that as much as 4.4.

That is so coincidental. Came back home from So Cal yesterday and passed 3 cell towers. Workers were up there and VZ trucks were below.
Maybe just routine maintenance....or enjoying a cold one @ 0:beer thirty :p

ShoelerDroid

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Seeing how this would be the first time Verizon has EVERYONE gotten software out before anyone else, I'd bet on it not being Kitkat. Unless we of the gsm are about to get it. :)

Posted via Android Central App

madisonjar

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Seeing how this would be the first time Verizon has EVERYONE gotten software out before anyone else, I'd bet on it not being Kitkat. Unless we of the gsm are about to get it. :)

Posted via Android Central App

Yep your right....OH wait galaxy s4 4.3 update wants to talk to you about that. :) if Moto x gets 4.4 soon from vzw a lot of peoples opinion about vzw should change in that area.

msnider23

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I think the update might be timely for a change. Verizon will have to play somewhat nicely with the Moto X because if they don't, Motorola could start being a bit less friendly with the new droids

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I think the update might be timely for a change. Verizon will have to play somewhat nicely with the Moto X because if they don't, Motorola could start being a bit less friendly with the new droids

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Lol at implying that droid needs moto more than moto needs droid...

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one who doesn't really see anything all that exciting about KitKat? Seriously, it seems like the biggest change made is support for lower end devices. I don't think there's anything in the features set that says "wow" to me for what I already have with 4.2.2 in the X.

Google Wallet (Tap & Pay)

sunburned

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I will be a very happy person if the tap to pay works on 4.4. Hopefully Google kinda hid this from VZW as it would be a workaround of their bull**** ISIS stronghand.

fierro951

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish