Has Moto X camera improved since initial launch?

corolla90

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
With the cyber sale coming up on Monday, I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this phone as an upgrade from my N4. The only reviews I'm finding though are from August-October, and every one talks about how bad the camera is. I heard there was a camera app update that pushed out at some point; wasn't sure if it did the trick.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Yep. The camera has been updated twice. Much improved and better than the N4 for sure. Still has room for improvement.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
With the cyber sale coming up on Monday, I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this phone as an upgrade from my N4. The only reviews I'm finding though are from August-October, and every one talks about how bad the camera is. I heard there was a camera app update that pushed out at some point; wasn't sure if it did the trick.

Yes, a lot.... now the camera app is in playstore so updates are rolling out without OS update

jpoulin587

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I have seen a significant improvement since the KitKat update with mine. The autofocus is better and faster. There is less lag before picture is taken. And I think they just look sharper.

I'm really very happy with it.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC