How long before the Moto X Dev Ed ship?

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Got an email from Moto last night around 7pm saying my phone shipped 2 day. FedEx has not yet received the package, though, just says shipping information received :(

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Got an email from Moto last night around 7pm saying my phone shipped 2 day. FedEx has not yet received the package, though, just says shipping information received :(

I got my shipping email last night as well. The tracking lists Monday as estimated delivery.

I think it's crazy that Motorola can custom build phones and get them to folks faster than it ships out the Dev editions. Not really complaining, just noticing.

Posted via Android Central App

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I got my shipping email last night as well. The tracking lists Monday as estimated delivery.
I think they are sending mine 2 day delivery because I ordered accessories with mine. Did you order accessories with yours?

I think it's crazy that Motorola can custom build phones and get them to folks faster than it ships out the Dev editions. Not really complaining, just noticing.
I was told when I called that the Dev Eds are made to order just like the customs ones are. If that is true, I don't see why we can't customize our Dev Eds.

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I think they are sending mine 2 day delivery because I ordered accessories with mine. Did you order accessories with yours?

No accessories... Just the Moto insurance.

I was told when I called that the Dev Eds are made to order just like the customs ones are. If that is true, I don't see why we can't customize our Dev Eds.

IKR?!? I was so torn between the 32gb Tmo version (customizable) and the DevEd...I ended up with the DevEd because I know I will unlock/root but a white backplate is not ideal for me.

I play with my food