Motorola's Moto X Phone Promo

Scotly50

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
The more I think about it the more it appears, too me, that Motorola's phone $350 phone deal is a advertising ploy. I do not think they are going to sell many of the phones at that price. They may sell a few. But I do not think it will be many.

I think Motorola did not think there would be as much interest, or traffic, to the promo, and shut it down when they realized they would be selling far more than they needed to create a buzz about their phone.

What a joke of a company. I was going to buy one, but after that debacle, I would not want anything from that company. I could see this with a small company, but not one was large as Motorola.

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
The more I think about it the more it appears, too me, that Motorola's phone $350 phone deal is a advertising ploy. I do not think they are going to sell many of the phones at that price. They may sell a few. But I do not think it will be many.

I think Motorola did not think there would be as much interest, or traffic, to the promo, and shut it down when they realized they would be selling far more than they needed to create a buzz about their phone.

What a joke of a company. I was going to buy one, but after that debacle, I would not want anything from that company. I could see this with a small company, but not one was large as Motorola.

I do not think they were prepared at all, but they extended the deal which is way more than most companies would do.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

You're thinking about it too hard.

androidatic

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Your loss. Having had HTC, Samsung and Moto phones, I love Moto the best. They have the best radios and build quality. The cameras have always been meh but they took a step forward with the X. I'm hoping to get my promo code in a few minutes and I'll dump my GS3 on eBay or Swappa.

Scotly50

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Your loss. Having had HTC, Samsung and Moto phones, I love Moto the best. They have the best radios and build quality. The cameras have always been meh but they took a step forward with the X. I'm hoping to get my promo code in a few minutes and I'll dump my GS3 on eBay or Swappa.

Next to the 5s, I like the Moto X. I was going to buy one this Monday but now No way.

wtherrell

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site

Yeah if I didn't already have so much invested in this dev edition S4 I would jump on a 32Gb dev edition moto x. Having said that tho I would have a hard time giving up ir remote, 64gb sdcard, and removable battery.

Sent from my Hyperdriven Dev Edition Vzw SCH-I545 with KT kernel using Tapatalk 4

androidatic

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah if I didn't already have so much invested in this dev edition S4 I would jump on a 32Gb dev edition moto x. Having said that tho I would have a hard time giving up ir remote, 64gb sdcard, and removable battery.

Sent from my Hyperdriven Dev Edition Vzw SCH-I545 with KT kernel using Tapatalk 4

The SD card is a bummer but Meenova seems to be a decent workaround. Not perfect but it seems to do the job.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

u mad because "$350 phone deal is a advertising ploy." so what would u say about other companies giving deals for their devices on cyber Monday??

ur post dont make any sense to me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech