Support this homeless man's app

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Network Moderator
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Our sister site, iMore, ran this story too (link added to OP). Glad to see someone in AC see that this app is available for Android also. I'll never use it, but I bought it. For $0.99 it's well worth it to help out someone willing to work and learn. I'll gladly throw a buck in as even a tiny Merry Christmas to this guy! I'd encourage others to grab it too - even if you never, ever plan on using it. It's a cup of coffee ($) for Pete's sake (or a 5th of a cup at Starbucks) ;)

clankfu

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Our sister site, iMore, ran this story too (link added to OP). Glad to see someone in AC see that this app is available for Android also. I'll never use it, but I bought it. For $0.99 it's well worth it to help out someone willing to work and learn. I'll gladly throw a buck in as even a tiny Merry Christmas to this guy! I'd encourage others to grab it too - even if you never, ever plan on using it. It's a cup of coffee ($) for Pete's sake (or a 5th of a cup at Starbucks) ;)

Oh crap. I was puzzled by the iMore link and deleted it. Please add it back to the OP and my apologies.

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Great story and I bought it for his cause, but after looking at the app it isn't just for those who needs rides. Rather the app connects the community with people who haves a car and would like to carpool, and those who needs a person to take them to a place. The app itself is meant to bring the community together, and to save the environment. Great app in my opinion.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams