How long did it take for your Moto X to arrive?

belle7478

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Ugh, it's in Memphis, TN at 2:50 pm and that's not anywhere near to where it's coming to. I guess tomorrow then.
Check the upper right on your Fedex tracking page. My email said to look for it "around Wednesday", but there it says it will be delivered by 4:30 Thursday. It is sitting in Newark now.

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one through Motomaker for a penny for my wife late Monday night 02/17 and set her up for texts from the FedEx shipping notification account. She got the order confirmation email from Moto immediately saying Delivery by 02/25 and nothing else so far from them, but today she received a text from FedEx saying Delivery of a package 'from TX' by 8pm on 02/21.

Not too shabby!

mawells787

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Check the upper right on your Fedex tracking page. My email said to look for it "around Wednesday", but there it says it will be delivered by 4:30 Thursday. It is sitting in Newark now.

They used to ship standard overnight, but I guess it was costing them too much. My wife's moto x was shipped FedEx 2-day.

Posted via Android Central App

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I customized one with MotoMaker on Sunday for my wife. It was delivered today, and I did not pay for any expediting or upgraded shipping. I am very pleased as I wasn't expecting the phone to be delivered until early next week at the earliest.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine Friday the 14 and the estimated delivery time is the 21 up in Montana, do u think it will arrive earlier
Unless there are unexpected issues I would guess it will ship today and arrive by Wednesday. Of course that's just a guess but I've ordered two and replaced one (to change the color) and that's pretty much the schedule they all kept.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
My estimated delivery date is tomorrow but I haven't received shipping notice yet. Normal? (I ordered the morning of 3/25.)
Hmmm.... When I got the Moto "We Sent It" email it had a FedEx tracking number at the bottom... That was accurate although Moto told me a day earlier than FedEx.

Unicorn Rancher

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I haven't received a shipping email.

The You Designed It! email the morning of 3/25 had an estimated delivery date of 4/1.
The We're Assembling It! email the afternoon of 3/25 didn't say any differently.
That was the last I heard from them. (I even checked the spam folder.) :(

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Maybe they're running behind. I got my "We Sent It" the next day after "We're assembling it". Not sure if that's the norm or not though...

Officialxian

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
Hate to bump, but I ordered a Moto X 2nd Gen on the 18th and its expected delivery date is 11/24. I haven't gotten any of the emails mentioned in the threat. All I got was an email saying my order was confirmed. As soon as I ordered it the order status said "shipped" but there's no tracking number and I got it engraved. Any ideas guys?

ryjb

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Hate to bump, but I ordered a Moto X 2nd Gen on the 18th and its expected delivery date is 11/24. I haven't gotten any of the emails mentioned in the threat. All I got was an email saying my order was confirmed. As soon as I ordered it the order status said "shipped" but there's no tracking number and I got it engraved. Any ideas guys?

Might want to give the 2014 Moto X section a try as this is for the 2013.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE