Moto X vs Droid Maxx

gingersnapgirl

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the X and paid the off contract price to keep the unlimited vzw data plan and hope to get it Monday. Knowing I am not losing unlimited data or "stuck" with a phone for 2 years is a great feeling.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

I also paid full price for mine (well, technically, it was a gift, so someone else did), and I'm glad I did, as I was able to keep my unlimited data. As my data usage fluctuates wildly from month to month, this is important. Also, although I truly don't anticipate wanting a new phone any time soon, not extending my contract was nice.

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
If you are already a Verizon customer the Maxx has 32gb of internal storage and the Moto X was only offered with 16gb. That was the turning point on my choice for a gift to my wife. The bonus is really the bigger battery and screen and I also bought the Tylt wireless charger and it works great.

After playing with the Maxx I would have preferred to my Note 2 if the sd storage was not so important to me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
If you are already a Verizon customer the Maxx has 32gb of internal storage and the Moto X was only offered with 16gb. That was the turning point on my choice for a gift to my wife. The bonus is really the bigger battery and screen and I also bought the Tylt wireless charger and it works great.

After playing with the Maxx I would have preferred to my Note 2 if the sd storage was not so important to me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The Moto X is available with 32GB, online only though.

blackhand1001

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I would go for the Verizon Moto X dev edition. I just got mine this week and the battery life coming from a Verizon galaxy nexus is unreal. I have an hour of screen on time and am still at 90% battery. My galaxy nexus would have been down to like 60-70% with the same usage on wifi. And unlike my galaxy nexus using mobile data doesn't make me lose like 50% per hour of screen on time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21