Why did my gallery get all stupid?

justin1578

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Seriously, I didn't see any update, I didn't download any photo software to change it. Everything just looks like, I don't know, a Windows phone now. Was there some tiny Kit Kat update that didn't require approval?

I hate this crap.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Are you still using the same gallery app or the new photos app?
The latter changes the viewing style of the images

Posted via Android Central App

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Are you joking??? you liked the old one better than new one?? The new app look lot nicer and its faster..

Some people don't care for change. I haven't decided yet if I like the new one better, but it is faster. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and to like different things.

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, I didn't see any update, I didn't download any photo software to change it. Everything just looks like, I don't know, a Windows phone now. Was there some tiny Kit Kat update that didn't require approval?

I hate this crap.
You can use Gallery KK, which is stock gallery with a few extra features, you can change the background to black also. It's 99cents to remove ads.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I like the new version of the gallery, where you see more of your photos in thumbnails. Reminds me of the flickr app.

As long as I still have the folder view, I'm good.

Sent from my Moto X

appmy

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Are you joking??? you liked the old one better than new one?? The new app look lot nicer and its faster..

I liked the old one better also. The new is too crazy for me.

I will agree with you that it is faster.

Posted via Android Central App