Moto X: 3 Months in. Do you regret your design?

shoii

May 17, 2013
Visit site
After owning this phone for more than 3 months I can't say anything more than it's the best phone I've ever owned (coming from an S4). That being said, I was in love with my design the moment it arrived it just looked so fresh and unique. I ordered a turquoise back, white front and orange accents. This thing looks great on sunlight and I've had a lot of people ask me what kind of phone is that. Recently I keep thinking maybe I should have ordered a more neutral color.. Maybe white with black I don't know. Not saying I don't like the design I have right now, just having second thoughts. Have you guys had any regrets?

Edit: If you had another chance to build your MX what colors would you choose?

Last edited:

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: 3 Months in. Do you regret your design?

Navy back, Black front and accents. No regrets, but I don't suppose I could have played it safer.

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site

Navy back, white front with metallic blue accents. I actually like it more than the bamboo back I returned.

tmann202

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site

Black woven back, black front, red accents, no inscription, no screen message. At first I thought maybe I should have gone with something more bold like maybe a red back with black accents, but at this point I am very happy with it, and the red buttons are visible with the Seidio Surface case (which I also really like).

cappy718

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site

Wish I could have customized mine but got the DevEd on cyber Monday when that's all I could make it thru checkout with. It's not that I don't like the colors on the DevEd.... I just would have liked to custom it. At least I got my wife the red wine color on back with black front and silver trim. She likes it... As long as mommy's happy... Everyone is happy. Lol

Posted via my Moto X DE

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site

I like my design, a navy blue/white/silver accent, but I wish that I could have wood

Posted via Android Central App

ttfn92

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site

Raspberry back, yellow accents, white front. Love it!

Posted via Android Central App

mbar9607

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site

I wish the Dev edition had color options other than that I'm happy

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

oldDummy

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site

Still liking my phone. Walnut back is nice.
Hey, makes calls also. :eek:
20140208_153643.jpg
20140208_153611.jpg

Last edited:

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site

Have you guys had any regrets?

Raspberry back, black front, blue accents, name on the back. Have had it since the beginning of December. No regrets at all.

Why do you think that perhaps you should have gotten a more subdued design?

oldDummy

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site

Raspberry back, black front, blue accents, name on the back. Have had it since the beginning of December. No regrets at all.

Why do you think that perhaps you should have gotten a more subdued design?

Spearmint back, black front, yellow accents for my wife.
Overkill for her usage but she loves it.

roadkizzle

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site

Right after release date I purchased my Moto X.

It was a Navy back, Black front, and Purple accents. To this day everytime I look at the purple buttons it makes me chuckle and be happy. I have no regrets over my choice.

That said, recently my wife dropped her Xperia TL in the toilet, causing it to go to phone heaven and giving me the opportunity to buy a brand new phone.

I gave her my blue/purple/black phone and ordered myself a brand new Walnut back, Black front, with Blue accents, and after 2 weeks I am still in love with it.

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site

I kind of regret going for the wood option, what I should had done is get the regular version and bought real a wood back for it. But it was only $25 anyway.

oldDummy

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site

I kind of regret going for the wood option, what I should had done is get the regular version and bought real a wood back for it. But it was only $25 anyway.
? they are real wood. Don't know what kind, except for the bamboo.
Might all be bamboo.

Roger Gibbens

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site

I was very basic....black back, black front, black accents on the 32 gig model. I put mine in an otterbox anyway (my job can sometimes be hard on phones) so the colors were not a big deal for me.

My only regret I have is sometimes I wish I would have gone Navy blue back, white front and white accents (I'm a NY Giants fan) but the regret is brief. Love this phone!

Cane Prevost

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site

I'm glad I spent the extra 25 bucks for the wood back. Ebony with black front and red accent. Super sexy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad