New to Moto X and Android

trail_n_mx_rider

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
A couple of weeks ago I received my Moto X after having ordered it using the Moto Maker. I have to say
that this is my favorite smartphone out of all the ones I have ever owned or used. My other phone is an
iPhone 5S 64gb and I like my Moto X a whole lot better for several reasons. The size and shape of the
Moto X feels more natural and comfortable in my hand than any other smartphone I have owned, used
or tested out in a store. I have found that the camera takes much, much better pictures than I had read
about in 'tech reviews' of the Moto X. As a matter of fact, I am getting pictures with my Moto X that are
just as good as the ones I have taken with my iPhone 5S. In my opinion the Moto X has the perfect screen
size. It is bigger than my iPhone 5S but smaller than the Samsung Galaxy S3-S5 which I personally do
not care for. Purchased outright, the Moto X costs less than half of an iPhone 5S 64gb and I firmly believe
it is a more desirable smartphone. So far I haven't experienced a single problem with Android 4.4.2. I am
over and beyond pleased with the Moto X and plan to sell my iPhone 5S 64gb to a relative that won't even
consider anything other than an iPhone. When my wife's contract expires on her iPhone 5 I plan to order
her a white Moto X. I can't wait for that to happen so we can both say bye bye to iTunes forever. I'd better
not go off on my iTunes-related rant because that would take up the rest of my day.

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
My gripe with the camera is in poor lighting it struggles to get a picture of and is poor in quality.

Next to my Palm Prē 2, this is the best phone I have ever owned.

Posted via Android Central App