New Moto X owner

Krak-a-Lakn

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Finally, "I'm back in the saddle again". 2 years ago I had to give up my Motorola Atrix (that I loved) because my new employer only issud iPhones. So, for the last 2 years I've been using an iPhone 4s. I just don't understand why people buy iPhones. Even compared to my old Atrix, the 4s was so archaic. My Atrix had a finger printer reader that I used to unlock the phone. Years later Apple puts it on the iPhone 5 and the media treats it like a fantastic new invention!

So, I just retired and the first thing I did was look for a new Android phone. I looked at the HTC One, Nexus 5 and the Samsung S5. I chose the Moto X. Love the AMOLED screen, perfect size (4.7"), wood back plate, audible commands and the active display. I built my 32GB model on the Motomaker site and had fun customizing the phone. Plus there's no cruft loaded on by a carrier.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I haven't been visiting these forums much for the past 2 years.

weksa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
The Atrix 4G was my first smartphone! I've played plenty with relatives' and friends' iPhones and Samsungs. My second smartphone: the Moto X.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Ichi_Bear

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back! Good smartphone choice! The Moto X is a great choice if you're not a heavy user. Good all round device. 👍👌

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back to Android! What wood did you get on the back of your X? Mine has Ebony.

Posted via my Nexus 10 using the totally awesome Android Central App