Technical Difficulties W/ Google

yscty

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
The "Ok Google Now" function isn't working and when I click the microphone button to speak to text I'm getting an error reading "can't reach Google at the moment"

I am AT&T and have good reception/connection.

Any Ideas???

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

pdaniel219

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I heard about someone else having this issue when they took the new Google Talk update from the playstore. Some of the advice was to uninstall the update.

yscty

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I heard about someone else having this issue when they took the new Google Talk update from the playstore. Some of the advice was to uninstall the update.

Thanks......what app do I go into to uninstall update from? This just started happening and I haven't done any updates in a bit.....

pdaniel219

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I can't find the thread I was referencing. It's either Google text to speech, or Google Talkback. I'm pretty sure text to speech was updated recently, so that's probably the one. They're both on my "recently updated" list, but I just got a replacement phone so they were all recently updated, so I can't really narrow that down for you. Good luck.

yscty

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
So I did the Google Text To Speach update and it now works.... Thanks for the replies!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy