Try Before You Buy - Moto X

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Just got an email welcoming me to the "Try Then Buy" program. Nothing is still showing up under my order history. Here's a screenshot of the email if anyone's interested.
puXVOIH.png

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I ordered at 12:00 AM, and my delivery date said the 17th. Some have already received their order. I'm confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered at 12:00 AM, and my delivery date said the 17th. Some have already received their order. I'm confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would just keep an eye on the actually tracking thats all that really matters.
I have ordered stuff(from other places) and the est. delivery date wasnt correct, as I got it before the est. delivery date in reality.

jasonprice

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine still says not shipped on the order page. Kind of a confusing experience. No idea when the phone is supposed to arrive now. I'm not in a huge hurry, but it would be nice to have an idea.

draztikrhymez

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking what you chose for your custom build affects it as well. Certain materials and colors are probably running low for them. I got Royal Blue, White Front & Silver Metallic Accents

jasonprice

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking what you chose for your custom build affects it as well. Certain materials and colors are probably running low for them. I got Royal Blue, White Front & Silver Metallic Accents

I did the textured back, black front with purple accents, its for my wife. I wouldn't think this would be a difficult build.

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Mine shows a June 17 delivery, but it has not shipped yet. Looks like it would have to be shipped today or tomorrow to be here by Tuesday, since the weekend is involved.

draztikrhymez

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
It's funny because I still haven't gotten an email that it shipped even though the tracking number I got from moto.com shows it is in the air.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm still wondering why mine isn't showing up under purchase history. Last email is still the assembly one. Might contact them soon.