2zdwwia.png

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Screen Shot 2014-09-16 at 7.39.08 PM.png
Front: Black
Back: Navy leather
Trim: Metallic Bronze

I love my Nexus 5, right? I would never switch to a Moto X just for the leather back, right? *eye twitch*

Stephan Monette

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I set up this order earlier today from my phone and it had no problems adding to my cart. I waited until I got home to complete the order and now I can't. Reporting the Pure Edition in 32GB is only available with a white front??
change required?.jpg

Design I want, Ebony wood back, black front, gold trim
design.jpg

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
composited-image-00000.png

Back: Bamboo
Front: White
Accents: Silver

Not engraved. Pure Edition. 16 GB, I use cloud storage.

I think Motorola could make a killing if the backs were interchangeable on the Moto X like the Moto E. I know it would be more difficult due to the design, but it would be great to be able to pick up a few different flavors. I certainly would have gotten a mahogany and natural leather to interchange with my bamboo.

Last edited:

goldenstate

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
This is what is in my cart right now.
Back: Dark Teal
Front: White
Trim: Metallic Dark Grey
Moto X Pure Edition 32 GB, T-Mobile

I wanted a black front, but the site says that it is not available for 32 GB on T-Mobile.

Attachments

• My Moto X (2014) Design.png
    My Moto X (2014) Design.png
    292.2 KB · Views: 146

Roy Delgado

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue, but I found a way around it. I had configured it earlier in the day on my tablet. 32GB & Black Front. So I opened that back up, added it into my cart again, and then logged in with my Google Account/Moto Account. Then I cleared cache in my desktop Chrome session, went to Motorola.com and logged in there too. There it was in my cart, and it let me check out. Only rub was delivery estimate of 10/13. Booo! Another month of being the "Gingerbread Man". Yes, I'm riding out my VZW contract with a Droid 2 Global.

Roy Delgado

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Order two tonight finally.

Mine
Back - Bamboo
Front - Black
Accent - Orange
32 GB Pure Edition

Maybe Roy Moto 3.jpg

Wife
Back - Teak
Front - White
Trim - Blue
32 GB Pure Edition

Kylie Moto X 2014.jpg

Not sure what is up with the site saying black isn't available in 32GB. I almost gave up, until I read the Moto forums, and just kept trying until it accepted it. Double checked the email, and it looks good. 26 days to go.

graffixnyc

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
32GB Pure Edition
Black
Ebony Back
Silver accents(Was debating black but thought the silver would look better with the band/anntenna around the edge of the phone
MyMotoX.png