Really like the stock experience close to what I have now. Torn iPhone 6 , moto x or droid turbo?

Lots of social media and email. This would be my third moto or 2nd iPhone. No hyperlapse or slow mo on android yet. I could be wrong...

How hands free for driving my wife took the jeep that had blue tooth. My 2010 Tacoma none! Can it detect the car?

My M is trash after last big OTA sound and wifi shot.

I am leaning towards the X, read every review out. When is AC's coming?

Come Friday - thoughts on purchase?
    09-23-2014 11:30 PM
    Really like the stock experience close to what I have now. Torn iPhone 6 , moto x or droid turbo?

Lots of social media and email. This would be my third moto or 2nd iPhone. No hyperlapse or slow mo on android yet. I could be wrong...

How hands free for driving my wife took the jeep that had blue tooth. My 2010 Tacoma none! Can it detect the car?

Depends on how much you wanna pay for the device I guess. Out right I'd get an X. Happy medium of specs and great support from Moto. Is a stock-like experience important to you? Not sure if the Droid will give that until its released or Moto says otherwise. Plus if you wait...There will ALWAYS be something new coming.
    09-24-2014 06:42 AM
    If you are signing a contract you can't beat the $99 starting price. I believe it's a upgrade from an M. Wasn't the M the entry level Droid a couple of years ago?
    cgardnervt likes this.
    09-24-2014 08:04 AM
    If you are signing a contract you can't beat the $99 starting price. I believe it's a upgrade from an M. Wasn't the M the entry level Droid a couple of years ago?
    Yes I believe it was.
    09-24-2014 08:45 AM
    If you're desperate for a new phone, grab the Moto X. But if you're already on Verizon and still thinking, why not wait to see what the Droid Turbo offers?
    delrey1900 likes this.
    09-24-2014 10:06 AM

I have the stock Moto X -
    - great, simple, near stock experience
    - video has slo-motion - my daughter likes it New Moto X has even better slo-mo coming

I'm torn between waiting for Droid Turbo, or new Moto X with Cognac leather back ...
    acedl likes this.
    09-24-2014 11:48 AM
    Jaso same boat as me?!
    09-24-2014 02:01 PM
    Paid $50 for my new moto x. Just wanted a phone. Verizon waived my upgrade fee. I would be pissed if I jacked up a custom designed phone.
    09-27-2014 03:44 AM
    Paid $50 for my new moto x. Just wanted a phone. Verizon waived my upgrade fee. I would be pissed if I jacked up a custom designed phone.
    Was that the 16GB edition for $50? Verizon online deal or what? Also, how did you get them to waive upgrade fee?

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-07-2014 12:54 AM
    Well due to it be being a huge hassle and I also had a coupon that wouldn't work so they waived it. Online, Verizon $50 plus fee that i got waives
    16gb black
    10-07-2014 07:22 AM