10-13-2014 05:43 PM
49 12
tools
    Ordered September 18th and was given an Oct 13th delivery and I've heard NOTHING! One email on the 19th telling me "It's being assembled"...then no more news. I am beyond angry at this point, especially since Motorola IMMEDIATELY charged me the full amount for the phone. I wouldn't care so much about this if these phones were being fairly distributed - you know, first come, first served, like a reputable company would do. This has left a very sour taste in my mouth for Motorola.
    10-04-2014 01:10 PM
    Well if my two orders numbers can be extrapolated they're getting about 2,000 orders a day as of a few days ago (though not all for the new x). It surprises me they are backed up as much as they are. I would have expected them to prebuild thousands and thousands based on the most popular combinations of the last x.
    10-04-2014 01:30 PM
    Yeah....not mad because I was given an Oct 13 delivery date...so I was prepared to wait. But it does get a little under my skin when people order after me and receive their orders before me. I have no problem waiting, but it's starting to look like a return as soon as I get it.
    JRuppenthal likes this.
    10-04-2014 03:28 PM
    Yeah....not mad because I was given an Oct 13 delivery date...so I was prepared to wait. But it does get a little under my skin when people order after me and receive their orders before me. I have no problem waiting, but it's starting to look like a return as soon as I get it.
    It gets more than a little under my skin...it makes it blister and boil! I ordered a Pure Edition 32gb on 9/18 with an expected delivery date of 10/13. Fine, I can live with that. However, comes to pass that many, many others ordered the same phone - and customization - days/weeks after I did and have already received theirs. This kind of inequality really upsets me. Again, I wouldn't care if everyone was in the same boat. But Motorola is playing favorites here, and that's the kind of thing that really pushes my buttons.
    10-04-2014 09:53 PM
    This is why it good to wait a couple weeks to order a new phone that's what I did.. Every phone to ever get released has same problem everytime. Same happen last year I order my moto g 2 weeks later and got it three days of order.. Be calm it will come.
    10-04-2014 10:00 PM
    My fiancee ordered hers at midnight, 32 GB white front with bamboo back and violet trim for AT&T . It was assembled and shipped today, the same day. Talk about speedy! I think they must had just received more parts.
    10-04-2014 10:28 PM
    My fiancee ordered hers at midnight, 32 GB white front with bamboo back and violet trim for AT&T . It was assembled and shipped today, the same day. Talk about speedy! I think they must had just received more parts.
    This is what I mean about favoritism. I ordered a Pure Edition on 9/18 - no carrier - and get bumped down to the bottom of the line. Still no firm delivery date other than 10/13. That's fairness for you. It's a shame because I always respected Motorola. No longer.
    10-04-2014 10:38 PM
    I ordered Wednesday, 10/3, and my EDD was 10/23. I just checked motorola.com and mine shipped. I should have it Tuesday 10/7, as well. No shipping email or anything, but hey, I am definitely not complaining. I just hope I don't regret my design choices...
    You can still always sendi t back or ask for a re-design. (You have 15 days is my understanding.)
    10-05-2014 04:37 AM
    Ordered a pure edition, black front 32GB, ebony back, on 9/16 with a ship date of 10/13. Just got a call from Motorola saying it's been pushed to 10/17. Said they had a shortage of 32GB. Hope it's worth the wait.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    10-05-2014 04:22 PM
    Ordered a pure edition 32GB ebony back on 9/16 with a ship date of 10/13. Just got a call from Motorola saying it's been pushed to 10/17. Said they had a shortage of 32GB. Hope it's worth the wait.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    As far as future proofing the phone I'd say its well worth the wait. Mine should be here Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. White front, Ebony back and 32gig Pure Edition as well! I will post pictures when I get it for ya.
    10-05-2014 05:57 PM
    This is what I mean about favoritism. I ordered a Pure Edition on 9/18 - no carrier - and get bumped down to the bottom of the line. Still no firm delivery date other than 10/13. That's fairness for you. It's a shame because I always respected Motorola. No longer.
    What's your build combination?
    10-05-2014 07:51 PM
    ^bump
    10-08-2014 04:57 PM
    Just got it yesterday! So early but only a week early. Love this thing.

Posted via the Android Central App
    cgardnervt likes this.
    10-08-2014 08:02 PM
    I had an Oct 14 date, but I got called and it was pushed back to Oct 17.

:-)

Posted via Android Central App
    cgardnervt likes this.
    10-08-2014 11:19 PM
    I had an Oct 14 date, but I got called and it was pushed back to Oct 17.

:-)

Posted via Android Central App
    Better than a few weeks! What config did you get? Mine came 7 days early.
    10-09-2014 06:40 AM
    And still I wait for an order placed on 9/18 with no sign of it showing up. Received an email telling me my order was pushed to 10/17, but I don't believe them. Motorola has either lied or been entirely clueless throughout this entire ordering ordeal. And, yes I know it's just a phone, but they charged me immediately for the order and I don't think it's fair for them to sit on my money AND deliver phones to others earlier than mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-09-2014 07:27 AM
    Unless someone else received the exact combination (carrier version, on/off contract, storage, color combination, engraving) before you even though you ordered first you really need to grow up. You got a delivery estimate when you placed your order. If you couldn't wait that long you could have picked up the phone and cancelled within minutes. Even if they did, there may be other factors at play (problem with your credit card, problem with the carrier confirming your data, or who knows what else).
    10-09-2014 08:48 AM
    Got mine on the 7th. Had an estimated date of the 13th.

White face. Blue leather. Gold accents. 32gig. Assembled in Texas. Yeehaw! Love this phone. Ibdid call customer service mid week last week. Not sure if it does anything, but I did get a $25 promo code for Motorola store. BT ear buds ordered.
    Posted via the Android Central App
    dmark44 likes this.
    10-09-2014 10:16 AM
    What's your build combination?
    Pure Edition, 32gb, Black Leather back, silver trim. I've seen lots of others get similar phones way before I will.
    10-09-2014 07:04 PM
    Unless someone else received the exact combination (carrier version, on/off contract, storage, color combination, engraving) before you even though you ordered first you really need to grow up. You got a delivery estimate when you placed your order. If you couldn't wait that long you could have picked up the phone and cancelled within minutes. Even if they did, there may be other factors at play (problem with your credit card, problem with the carrier confirming your data, or who knows what else).
    Thanks Dad. Actually, you couldn't cancel within minutes. Did you try and even call Motorola that first week? I did, and got placed on hold for over an hour only to be hung up on twice before I could even talk to a rep. Tried chat and was disconnected as well. Poor customer service, poor communications and poor planning are all reasons for people to be irked. They've had my money for nearly a month now and I want my product, the same product that I've seen others receive before me. It's as simple as that.
    Doug Shavers and Grunt6 like this.
    10-09-2014 07:09 PM
    Your estimated delivery date hasn't even passed yet...
    10-09-2014 08:19 PM
    Wow. Ordered a replacement yesterday and it shipped today with live tracking (32gb white front, leather back and gold accents)
    10-09-2014 08:43 PM
    Wow. Ordered a replacement yesterday and it shipped today with live tracking (32gb white front, leather back and gold accents)
    I posted this in the other thread but my pure edition ordered yesterday just shipped. My verizon version ordered 10/2 has not

Pure Edition 32gb white front/black back light gray trim
    10-09-2014 09:22 PM
    10-13-2014 05:43 PM
49 12