anyone who ordered their moto X 2nd Gen & had an Oct 13th ship date recieved their device yet??

AngrySK

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I ordered my moto X second gen and had an October 13th delivery date but was told some people are getting theirs sooner. Has anyone recoebed theirs sooner?

Dynamico

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: anyone who ordered their moto X 2nd Gen & had an Oct 13th ship date recieved their device yet??

I received mine today!!! Awesome!!!

Doug Shavers

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Re: anyone who ordered their moto X 2nd Gen & had an Oct 13th ship date recieved their device yet??

Oct 13 ship date. Haven't heard a word other than it's being assembled.

Posted via the Android Central App

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

Oct 13 ship date. Haven't heard a word other than it's being assembled.

Check your online order status. My Pure Edition shipped last week and I never got a shipping confirmation e-mail. It showed up Wednesday (2 days earlier than promised).

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Nope nothing, not even its being assembled email. But I did get a box from motorola today and got super excited. I did get the watch today but not the phone. So they shipped the watch earlier than the phone but I got no shipping notification for the watch. Just showed up at my door steps.

johndude333

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

Nothing here either. I ordered on the 16th around 3 pm eastern and got an assembly email on the 19th at 10:30 pm eastern. No word on a ship date and no updates on my status either. I know they promised the 13th but it sure would be cool to get it sooner. I mean come on, waiting for nearly a month all the while reading the reviews about how awesome it is!? Needless to say, I am anxiously waiting as well.

Update: I checked status on Motorola.com this morning (Thursday 10/2) and it said it shipped out Wednesday and will arrive Friday (10/3). I never got an email letting me know it was shipped. There is hope for everyone else with the Oct. 13th shipping date estimate.

Last edited:

mitechie

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site

Order the pure the day of release and had an oct 13 release date. I just got my shipment notification tonight so here Thurs.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Original 10/13 date shipped today to receive 10/2.

slh7d

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

32gb Pure, black front, bamboo, bronze accents, had an oct 13 date, just checked, and it was shipped yesterday. Did not get the email (yet). Should get it tomorrow.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Ordered mine the first day it was around. 32gig pure, white front, ebony backing and i have heard nothing other than it was being built. I was hoping to see it this week but I won't get my hopes up!

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site

32gb Pure, black front, bamboo, bronze accents, had an oct 13 date, just checked, and it was shipped yesterday. Did not get the email (yet). Should get it tomorrow.

How do you know it shipped if you didn't get the email? Through Motorolas website?

Posted via Android Central App

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site

Cool, thanks for the info.

guapinoy

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

Same exact configuration, ordered on the 17th. Not shipped :(

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site

Ordered my Verizon version on Friday morning. Projected delivery was 10/8 came this morning :-D

Darn me for having a job and stuff and not being able to be with it now :-(

slh7d

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, just checked the order status on the motorola website. I heard people were not getting their shipped emails in a timely fashion, so i've just been checking every day.

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, just checked the order status on the motorola website. I heard people were not getting their shipped emails in a timely fashion, so i've just been checking every day.

I never got a Shipped email. It just showed up. Check the site and see if if there is a tracking number under your order.

Rodney Dyer

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site

I just got my FedEx delivery notice for 7 October and I was originally told that it would be 13 October delivery. White front, Maple back, green accents, ordered on the first day.

raiderep

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I ordered Sep 26th (Nov 13th estimated delivery) and it came today and I was very surprised! I have FedEx delivery manager set up and didn't get an email when it shipped. And no email from moto either. 16gb all black with leather pure edition .

juankdg

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine at September 26th, and came yesterday! It was supposed to come on October 8th

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2