Moto X 2014 Switching phones?

bigjay1641

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I currently have the LG G3 on Tmobile currently not as happy with it as I was originally with it. I'm thinking of switching out my LG G3 for the Moto X 2014 is anybody else looking to switch to a Moto X?

Posted via the Android Central App

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Switching phones?

I didn't own the G3, only used it a bit. I need to know what specifically that you aren't happy about it so I can compare it to the X.

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site

I have the Note 3 and I am looking at switching to the Moto x, Droid Turbo or the G3 but, I am leaning more toward the Moto X. I like the Moto X because its closer to stock and I am finding myself getting frustrated with the Note 3 restrictions. I do not use the bells and whistles all that much on the Note 3 and rarely use the S pen.

bigjay1641

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site

LG G3 battery life is not that great. I'm assuming cause of the QHD screen. The phone is very laggy from time to time. It takes me out of the experience of enjoying my phone

cbsevenfifty

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

If battery life is a main concern, you're looking in the wrong direction. However, the phone wont be laggy.

I would say if you wanted the longest lasting battery you could get you should probably look into the M8.

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site

The MotoX is one of the fastest phone of 2014, literally. So you will be happy with the performance and software. As for battery life, I find it to be average. Depend on how you use the phone, you might get 3 to 3.5hours of screen on time. I personally get 4hours, but due to being more savvy about how I managed the phone and it won't be achievable for everyone.

I would wait to see what the Nexus 6 have to offer in term of battery, I wager it will be better even despite having a 6" screen. And if you are on Verizon, look at the new 5.2" Droid.

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

LG G3 battery life is not that great. I'm assuming cause of the QHD screen. The phone is very laggy from time to time. It takes me out of the experience of enjoying my phone

Wow, it all the reviews I have read about the G3, battery life has always been mentioned as outstanding.

I second the Moto X performance. The lack of OEM customization keeps it feeling snappy.

Alex was talking up the Z3 battery life during the last podcast.

bigjay1641

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site

I'm on the T-Mobile network. I'm still looking into which phone to switch to, but I did have the Moto X 2013 and I remember it lasting me a full day.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

I'm on the T-Mobile network. I'm still looking into which phone to switch to, but I did have the Moto X 2013 and I remember it lasting me a full day.

so I guess having the new X, it would be like a good combo of both, you'd have a G3 sized moto x in a way

bigjay1641

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site

My thoughts exactly. Plus who doesn't love to customize their own phone to their liking

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site

I had og moto x too, for me new moto xis on par if not better than og moto x . specially stand by drain is better

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks