Moto X 2014 Audio Hiss During Music Playback

robertc88

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I tried Spotify and Pandora and I'm getting hiss with whatever earbuds I have tried. I went into the audio setting for sound and turned each option off.

Anyone else getting hiss from audio?

robertc88

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Audio Hiss During Music Playback

I have Bluetooth earbuds I can use so it definitely has to do with the headphone input cause there is no hiss when I use BT.

Turning off the audio setting for sound equalizer does no good. Interesting no one else replied and I'm the only one with audio hiss issue via using earbuds plugged in.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Audio Hiss During Music Playback

I have Bluetooth earbuds I can use so it definitely has to do with the headphone input cause there is no hiss when I use BT.

Turning off the audio setting for sound equalizer does no good. Interesting no one else replied and I'm the only one with audio hiss issue via using earbuds plugged in.

Is good that you were able to test bluetooth headphones. There is definitely an issue with interference in your headphone jack that should not be happening. I would definitely exchange it if it's important to you because you should be able to get a replacement that doesn't do that.

Sent from my Moto X